Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Busy Weeknight Dinner: Semi-Clean Eating

Weeknight Little League games call for quick, easy dinners.
 

Last week I mentioned that we are eating cleaner in this household, and that my daughter and I are Dairy Free/Gluten Free. So that does present some challenges on the "quick easy meals" situation. No take out for us!

Last night it was GF spaghetti. I make it with Ancient Harvest Quinoa pasta, which is so much better for you than a rice based pasta. In fact, for those of you on Weight Watchers, it happens to be a Power Food. Yes, that's right, a pasta that is a Power Food!

Tonight we'll be enjoying a pot of pinto's with bacon & onion accompanied by some GF cornbread muffins on the side. Yum! 
Dinner's on the stove already and making my mouth water.

What are some of your favorite "quick & easty" healthy meals?